- Vacancy: Account Executive
- Contract: Permanent
- Hours: 8am – 5pm Monday – Friday & Weekend cover on a rota basis
- Location: Salford Priors, Evesham
Angus Soft Fruits Ltd is a leading supplier of berries to UK and European retailers. Established in 1994 and through collaboration with over 50 likeminded growers we are expanding rapidly we breed, grow and pack berries around the world to ensure consistent supply of the best tasting fruit for our customers.
- Integrity – we do the right thing, meeting industry standards
- Exceed – we over deliver
- Efficient – as experts we continuously seek to improve our supply chain processes and costs
- Innovate – we develop new varieties and other creative approaches
- Collaborate – we work closely with colleagues, customers and suppliers to build long term relationships
About the role
The Account Executive role is part of our passionate and driven commercial team at Salford Priors. The vacancy is an addition to our growing team and is responsible for effective management of customer accounts, including building successful relationships both externally and internally. Preparing forecasts and reporting on service level, analysing market data for performance presentations and undertaking weekly retail reviews- these are just some of the main duties of the postholder.
You will have proven sales or marketing experience and ability to work flexibly to accommodate weekend cover on a rota basis. With proficiency in Microsoft office applications, effective verbal and written communication skills, you will also be a team player as cross functional working is key to this role.
Why join Angus Soft Fruits?
- Competitive rates of pay;
- Holiday entitlement that increases with service;
- An additional day off for your birthday leave;
- Perks at Work
- Learning and development opportunities;
- Reward and recognition for a job well done;
- Opportunity to work with a great team within a successful company.
We are committed to equal, opportunities, diversity and inclusion and encourage applications from all backgrounds to join our One Team.
If you have what it takes to join our successful team, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a covering letter and CV. Previous applicants need not apply.
We are committed to equal opportunities, diversity and inclusion and encourage applications from all backgrounds to join our One Team.
Due to the volume of applications received, we reserve the right to close the vacancy earlier.
Closing Date: 22/04/2021