Vacancy: Line Leader
Reporting to: Production Manager
Hours: guaranteed minimum of 35 hours, 5 days per week to include one day at the weekend, variable working patterns available, will be discussed on the interview stage.
Location: Orchard Farm, School Road, Salford Priors
Job Purpose: To ensure efficient daily packing of produce on the nominated line.
About the role
We are recruiting for a minimum of one Line Leaders to ensure efficient daily packing of soft fruit such as strawberries, blueberries and raspberries according to customer specification. The postholders will also be required to ensure quality, label and packaging requirements are met. Also, the postholders will ensure their team members are trained appropriately.
Angus Soft Fruits Ltd is a leading supplier of berries to UK and European retailers. Established in 1994 and through collaboration with over 50 likeminded growers we are expanding rapidly we breed, grow and pack berries around the world to ensure a consistent supply of the best-tasting fruit for our customers.
- Integrity – we do the right thing, meeting industry standards
- Exceed – we over-deliver
- Efficient – as experts we continuously seek to improve our supply chain processes and costs
- Innovate – we develop new varieties and other creative approaches
- Collaborate – we work closely with colleagues, customers and suppliers to build long term relationships
You will have proven experience of packhouse production and be able to develop and maintain effective internal and external stakeholder relationships. With the ability to prioritise their own and others’ workload, effective verbal and written communication skills, you will also be a team player.
Why join Angus Soft Fruits?
- Generous holiday entitlement that increases with service;
- Birthday leave;
- Learning and development opportunities;
- Reward and recognition for a job well done;
- Opportunity to work with a great team and a successful company;
- Family-friendly policies.
If you have what it takes to join our successful team, please send a covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Due to the volume of applications received, we reserve the right to close the vacancy earlier.
Interview Dates: TBC
Previous applicants need not apply.