- Job Title: Line Leader
- Reporting to: Production Manager
- Contract: Permanent
- Hours: Guaranteed minimum of 35 hours, 5 days per week to include one day at the weekend (to be discussed at interview)
- Location: Orchard Farm, School Road, Salford Priors
Angus Soft Fruits Ltd is a leading supplier of berries to UK and European retailers. Established in 1994 and through collaboration with over 50 likeminded growers we are expanding rapidly we breed, grow and pack berries around the world to ensure consistent supply of the best tasting fruit for our customers.
- Integrity – we do the right thing, meeting industry standards
- Exceed – we over deliver
- Efficient – as experts we continuously seek to improve our supply chain processes and costs
- Innovate – we develop new varieties and other creative approaches
- Collaborate – we work closely with colleagues, customers and suppliers to build long term relationships
About the role
We are recruiting for a minimum of one Line Leader to ensure efficient daily packing of soft fruit such as strawberries, blueberries and raspberries according to customer specification. The postholders will also be required to ensure quality, label and packaging requirements are met. The postholders will be required to ensure their team members are trained appropriately.
You will have proven experience of packhouse production and be able to develop and maintain effective internal and external stakeholder relationships. With the ability to prioritise their own and others’ workload, effective verbal and written communication skills, you will also be a team player.
Why join Angus Soft Fruits?
- Competitive rates of pay;
- Generous holiday entitlement that increases with service;
- Birthday leave;
- Learning and development opportunities;
- Reward and recognition for a job well done;
- Opportunity to work with a great team and a successful company.
For a copy of the job description, please see below. If you believe that you have what it takes to be part of our successful One Team, please ensure you send in a covering letter and a relevant CV which demonstrates how you meet our criteria to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Due to the volume of applications received, we reserve the right to close the vacancy earlier.
We are committed to equal opportunities, diversity and inclusion and encourage applications from all backgrounds to join our One Team.