Vacancy: Packhouse Operative
Salary: National Minimum Wage
Location: Orchard Farm, School Road, Salford Priors
Angus Soft Fruits Ltd is a leading supplier of berries to UK and European retailers. Established in 1994 and through collaboration with over 50 likeminded growers we are expanding rapidly we breed, grow and pack berries around the world to ensure consistent supply of the best tasting fruit for our customers.
- Integrity – we do the right thing, meeting industry standards
- Exceed – we over deliver
- Efficient – as experts we continuously seek to improve our supply chain processes and costs
- Innovate – we develop new varieties and other creative approaches
- Collaborate – we work closely with colleagues, customers and suppliers to build long term relationships
About the role
To pack produce in accordance with customer specification.
- To sort produce according to quality standards and customer requirements.
- To pack produce using punnets, boxes, crates and pallets to customer specification.
- To ensure produce weight accuracy.
- To wear appropriate personal protective equipment at all time.
- To report any issues to the line leader.
- To maintain clean areas of work.
- To work collaboratively with other departments
- To comply with all Angus Soft Fruits’ policies and procedures.
- To comply with health and safety legislation.
- To undertake any other duty commensurate with the role
If you believe you have what it takes to be part of our successful team, send us your cv and a covering letter by clicking the Apply button below. You can also download the full job description by clicking the link below.