- Vacancy: Quality Controller
- Contract: Permanent
- Hours: Guaranteed minimum of 28 hours, 4 days per week, from Friday to Monday.
- Location: Orchard Farm, School Road, Salford Priors
Angus Soft Fruits Ltd is a leading supplier of berries to UK and European retailers. Established in 1994 and through collaboration with over 50 likeminded growers we are expanding rapidly we breed, grow and pack berries around the world to ensure consistent supply of the best tasting fruit for our customers.
- Integrity – we do the right thing, meeting industry standards
- Exceed – we over deliver
- Efficient – as experts we continuously seek to improve our supply chain processes and costs
- Innovate – we develop new varieties and other creative approaches
- Collaborate – we work closely with colleagues, customers and suppliers to build long term relationships
About the role
We are recruiting a Quality Controller to assess and monitor stock quality in accordance with agreed tolerances and customer specifications. The postholders will also be required to complete relevant documentation in the agreed timeframe and communicate waste levels to relevant stakeholders. In addition, the postholders will work collaboratively with other departments.
You will have a proven track record in quality control and people management. Ability to work flexibly to meet fluctuating business needs. Ability to use your initiative and work effectively as part of a team are also essential for this rewarding role.
Why join Angus Soft Fruits?
- Competitive rates of pay;
- Generous holiday entitlement that increases with service;
- Birthday leave;
- Learning and development opportunities;
- Reward and recognition for a job well done;
- Opportunity to work with a great team and a successful company.
For a copy of the job description, please see below. If you believe that you have what it takes to be part of our successful One Team, please ensure you send in a covering letter and a relevant CV which demonstrates how you meet our criteria to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Due to the volume of applications received, we reserve the right to close the vacancy earlier.
We are committed to equal opportunities, diversity and inclusion and encourage applications from all backgrounds to join our One Team.