Vacancy: Warehouse Operative (Dispatch)
Reporting to: Warehouse Supervisor
35 hours 15th May – 14th October (shift pattern: 8 am- 4 pm or 9 am- 5 pm)
45 hours per week 15th October-14th May (shift pattern: 7 am- 5 pm or 10 am- 8 pm)
To include one or two days at the weekend. Please note shift patterns might change, due to business needs.
Location: Orchard Farm, School Road, Salford Priors
Job Purpose: To move material in and out of Salford Priors site effectively and efficiently.
Angus Soft Fruits Ltd is a leading supplier of berries to UK and European retailers. Established in 1994 and through collaboration with over 50 likeminded growers we are expanding rapidly we breed, grow and pack berries around the world to ensure a consistent supply of the best-tasting fruit for our customers.
- Integrity – we do the right thing, meeting industry standards
- Exceed – we over-deliver
- Efficient – as experts we continuously seek to improve our supply chain processes and costs
- Innovate – we develop new varieties and other creative approaches
- Collaborate – we work closely with colleagues, customers and suppliers to build long term relationships
About the role
We are recruiting for a Warehouse Operative (Dispatch) to pick orders for customers accurately and in a timely fashion. The role reports to Warehouse Supervisor and ensure all orders are dispatched and vehicles are loaded accurately and safely in a timely manner. For a copy of the job description, please see (insert link).
Power Pallet Truck License and experience in distribution are essential in addition to being a team player. Effective verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail and accuracy is essential.
Why join Angus Soft Fruits?
- Permanent work;
- Guaranteed minimum hours;
- Higher than national minimum wage;
- Generous holiday entitlement that increases with service;
- Birthday leave;
- Learning and development opportunities;
- Reward and recognition for a job well done;
- Opportunity to work with a great team and a successful company;
- Family-friendly policies.
- Application process
If you have what it takes to join our successful team, please send a covering letter and CV to email@example.com.
Due to the volume of applications received, we reserve the right to close the vacancy earlier.
Closing Date: midnight 21/08/2020
Interview Date: Week Commencing 31/08/2020