Vacancy: Warehouse Supervisor- Late Shift
Reporting to: Warehouse Manager
Hours: 35 hours 15th May – 14th October, 45 hours per week 15th October-14th May To include a minimum of one day at the weekend. Working pattern will be agreed at interview stage.
Location: Orchard Farm, School Road, Salford Priors
Job Purpose: To assist the accurate and smooth flow of material through the Salford Priors site.
Angus Soft Fruits Ltd is a leading supplier of berries to the UK and European retailers. Established in 1994 and through collaboration with over 50 likeminded growers we are expanding rapidly we breed, grow and pack berries around the world to ensure a consistent supply of the best-tasting fruit for our customers.
- Integrity – we do the right thing, meeting industry standards
- Exceed – we over-deliver
- Efficient – as experts we continuously seek to improve our supply chain processes and costs
- Innovate – we develop new varieties and other creative approaches
- Collaborate – we work closely with colleagues, customers and suppliers to build long term relationships
About the role
We are recruiting for a late shift Warehouse Supervisor to assist the supervision of the daily efficient operation of the Warehouse. The role reports to the Warehouse Manager and will be responsible for assisting the recruitment, management and development of the warehouse team in accordance with our company values, policies and procedures; ensuring warehouse requirements are met through appropriate staff cover; and the effective packing of produce to customer specification, maintaining a right-first-time approach. For a copy of the job description, please see below.
You will hold a fork lift licence, have experience in distribution in addition to a proven track record in effective people management. You will also be a team player, able to communicate effectively, solve problems and ensure accuracy.
Why join Angus Soft Fruits?
- Generous holiday entitlement that increases with service;
- Birthday leave;
- Learning and development opportunities;
- Reward and recognition for a job well done;
- Opportunity to work with a great team and a successful company;
- Family-friendly policies.
If you have what it takes to join our successful team, please send a covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Due to the volume of applications received, we reserve the right to close the vacancy earlier.
Interview Date: TBC
Previous applicants need not apply.
* No agencies please *