Nelleke’s Blackberry Bellini is a showstopper for the weekend!
Ingredients for 1 Drink
- 8 Blackberries
- 1/2 teaspoon white sugar
- 1 bottle of Champagne / Prosecco / Sparkling Wine
- Blackberries & a sprig of Thyme for serving
- Add blackberries and sugar in a food processor and blend until smooth. Strain the puree through a sieve or strainer to remove any lumps and seeds.
- Pour blackberry puree to fill approx. one quarter of a champagne flute.
- Fill the rest of the flute with chilled Champagne / Prosecco / Sparkling Wine.
- Turn up the party tunes, put on your dancing shoes and enjoy!
Please follow and like us: