We are an exciting family business that has expanded to be a leading supplier of berries to UK and European retailers.
Being part of our business means working in a fast paced, stimulating and rewarding company. As an expanding business, career opportunities are developing in procurement, sales, production, technical and R&D at our UK and European sites.
We also have various permanent and seasonal opportunities in our Salford Priors pack house and warehouse including intake, packing operatives, despatch for which we offer guaranteed minimum hours and offer more that minimum wage.
Quality assurance, ethical trading and effective customer management are really important to us to achieve our mission:
To deliver great tasting berries that will delight our customers each and every day.
We deliver our mission through these key company values:
What we offer our employees
- Generous holiday entitlement that increases with service
- Learning and development opportunities
- Employee Assistance Programme (free, confidential support)
- Private medical cover
- Corporate gym membership
- Employee voice
- Reward and recognition for a job well done.
- Employee Assistance Programme that offers:
- Our free, confidential 24 /7 support for Angus employees and their immediate family members.
- Access to a well being portal for health and advisory issues such as personal dietary tips and fitness plans, self-help programmes, mini health checks and financial advice.
- Legal information including debt management, consumer disputes, etc.
- Medical information from qualified nurses.
- Bereavement support.
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy.
If you would like a role, as a “Fruit Picker” with one of our growers, please contact the growers directly. Their details can be found on our Primary Producer Organisation Website.
- We have an exciting opportunity for the right individual to join us, on a temporary basis, as a Technical and Agronomy Assistant!Apply Here »
- The Account Executive role is part of our passionate and driven commercial team at Salford Priors.Apply Here »
- We are recruiting for a Supply Chain Coordinator to join our busy and dynamic supply chain team.Apply Here »
- We are recruiting a Quality Controller to assess and monitor stock quality in accordance with agreed tolerances and customer specifications.Apply Here »
- We are recruiting for a minimum of one Line Leader to ensure efficient daily packing of soft fruit such as strawberries, blueberries and raspberries according to customer specification.Apply Here »
- The purpose of this role is to ensure effective and efficient cleaning of departments and equipment. We are recruiting for a day shift and a night shift cleaner to work at our Salford Priors site. The role includes ensuring the availability of clean PPE for production employees and to work collaboratively with internal stakeholders.Apply Here »