Why Work for Angus Soft Fruits:
We are an exciting family business that has expanded to be a leading supplier of berries to UK and European retailers. Being part of our business means working in a fast paced, stimulating and rewarding company. As an expanding business, career opportunities are developing in procurement, sales, production, technical and R&D at our UK and European sites.
We also have various permanent and seasonal opportunities in our Salford Priors pack house and warehouse including intake, packing operatives, despatch for which we offer guaranteed minimum hours and offer more that minimum wage.
Quality assurance, ethical trading and effective customer management are really important to us to achieve our mission:
To deliver great tasting berries that will delight our customers each and every day.
We are embedding our company values in everything that we do:
- Integrity – we do the right thing; we meet industry standards
- Exceed – we over deliver
- Efficient – as experts we continuously seek to improve our supply chain processes and costs
- Innovate – we develop new varieties and other creative approaches
- Collaborate – we work closely with colleagues, customers and suppliers to build long term relationships
What we offer our employees:
- Generous holiday entitlement that increases with service;
- Learning and development opportunities;
- Employee assistance programme;
- Private medical cover;
- Corporate gym membership;
- Employee voice;
- Reward and recognition for a job well done.
If you would like a role, as a “Fruit Picker” with one of our growers, please contact the growers directly. Their details can be found on our Primary Producer Organisation Website.
- We are recruiting for a Line Leader to ensure efficient daily packing of soft fruit such as strawberries, blueberries and raspberries according to customer specification.Apply Here »
- Vacancy: Warehouse Operative Contract: Permanent Hours: 35 hours 15th May – 14th October 45 hours per week 15th October-14th […]Apply Here »
- The postholder will join a busy HR team and be responsible for providing an efficient and effective HR service to the companyApply Here »