Why Work for Angus Soft Fruits:
We are an exciting family business that has expanded to be a leading supplier of berries to UK and European retailers. Being part of our business means working in a fast paced, stimulating and rewarding company. As an expanding business, career opportunities are developing in procurement, sales, production, technical and R&D at our UK and European sites.
We also have various permanent and seasonal opportunities in our Salford Priors pack house and warehouse including intake, packing operatives, despatch for which we offer guaranteed minimum hours and offer more that minimum wage.
Quality assurance, ethical trading and effective customer management are really important to us to achieve our mission:
To deliver great tasting berries that will delight our customers each and every day.
We are embedding our company values in everything that we do:
- Integrity – we do the right thing; we meet industry standards
- Exceed – we over deliver
- Efficient – as experts we continuously seek to improve our supply chain processes and costs
- Innovate – we develop new varieties and other creative approaches
- Collaborate – we work closely with colleagues, customers and suppliers to build long term relationships
What we offer our employees:
- Generous holiday entitlement that increases with service;
- Learning and development opportunities;
- Employee assistance programme;
- Private medical cover;
- Corporate gym membership;
- Employee voice;
- Reward and recognition for a job well done.
If you would like a role, as a “Fruit Picker” with one of our growers, please contact the growers directly. Their details can be found on our Primary Producer Organisation Website.
- We are recruiting for an apprentice supply chain coordinator to join our busy supply chain team.Apply Here »
- We are recruiting for a Warehouse Operative (Yard) to ensure all incoming deliveries are unloaded in a safe and timely manner.Apply Here »
- We are recruiting for a minimum of 8 Packhouse Operatives to sort and pack produce according to quality standards and customer requirements.Apply Here »
- We are recruiting for a minimum of one Line Leaders to ensure efficient daily packing of soft fruit such as strawberries, blueberries and raspberries according to customer specification. The postholders will also be required to ensure quality, label and packaging requirements are met. Also, the postholders will ensure their team members are trained appropriately.Apply Here »
- We are recruiting for 2 Quality Controllers to assess and monitor stock quality in accordance with agreed tolerances and customer specifications.Apply Here »