Why Work for Angus Soft Fruits:
We are an exciting family business that has expanded to be a leading supplier of berries to UK and European retailers. Being part of our business means working in a fast paced, stimulating and rewarding company. As an expanding business, career opportunities are developing in procurement, sales, production, technical and R&D.
We often have various opportunities in our Salford Priors pack house and warehouse including intake, packing operatives, despatch.
We also offer enjoyable seasonal opportunities.
Quality assurance, ethical trading and effective customer management are really important to us to achieve our mission:
To deliver great tasting berries that will delight our customers each and every day.
We are embedding our company values in everything that we do:
- Integrity – we do the right thing; we meet industry standards
- Exceed – we over deliver
- Efficient – as experts we continuously seek to improve our supply chain processes and costs
- Innovate – we develop new varieties and other creative approaches
- Collaborate – we work closely with colleagues, customers and suppliers to build long term relationships
If you would like a role, as a “Fruit Picker” with one of our growers, please contact the growers directly. Their details can be found on our Primary Producer Organisation Website.
- We are recruiting for a import technologist to join our busy technical team.Apply Here »
- To provide administrative support to the Supply Chain and Account Managers.Apply Here »
- We are recruiting for 4 new apprenticeship roles to assist the effective and efficient flow of material through our Salford Priors site while working towards achieving Level 2 Supply Chain Warehouse Operative apprenticeship.Apply Here »
- To ensure implementation of Angus Soft Fruits’ quality control system.Apply Here »
- To pack produce in accordance with customer specification.Apply Here »