Why Work for Angus Soft Fruits:
We are an exciting family business that has expanded to be a leading supplier of berries to UK and European retailers. Being part of our business means working in a fast paced, stimulating and rewarding company. As an expanding business, career opportunities are developing in procurement, sales, production, technical and R&D at our UK and European sites.
We also have various permanent and seasonal opportunities in our Salford Priors pack house and warehouse including intake, packing operatives, despatch for which we offer guaranteed minimum hours and offer more that minimum wage.
Quality assurance, ethical trading and effective customer management are really important to us to achieve our mission:
To deliver great tasting berries that will delight our customers each and every day.
We are embedding our company values in everything that we do:
- Integrity – we do the right thing; we meet industry standards
- Exceed – we over deliver
- Efficient – as experts we continuously seek to improve our supply chain processes and costs
- Innovate – we develop new varieties and other creative approaches
- Collaborate – we work closely with colleagues, customers and suppliers to build long term relationships
What we offer our employees:
- Generous holiday entitlement that increases with service;
- Learning and development opportunities;
- Employee assistance programme;
- Private medical cover;
- Corporate gym membership;
- Employee voice;
- Reward and recognition for a job well done.
If you would like a role, as a “Fruit Picker” with one of our growers, please contact the growers directly. Their details can be found on our Primary Producer Organisation Website.
- Vacancy: Warehouse Supervisor- Late Shift Reporting to: Warehouse Manager Contract: Permanent Hours: 35 hours 15th May – 14th October, 45 hours […]Apply Here »
- Vacancy: Packhouse Operatives Reporting to: Production Manager Contract: Permanent and fixed-term available (1st November 2020- 21st May 2021) Hours: guaranteed minimum of […]Apply Here »
- Vacancy: Production Supervisor Reporting to: Production Manager Contract: Permanent Hours: 44 hours per week, Sunday till Wednesday Location: Orchard Farm, […]Apply Here »
- We are recruiting for a Warehouse Operative (Line Supplier) to ensure the production lines are fully supplied with fruit at all times.Apply Here »