Why Work for Angus Soft Fruits:
We are an exciting family business that has expanded to be a leading supplier of berries to UK and European retailers. Being part of our business means working in a fast paced, stimulating and rewarding company. As an expanding business, career opportunities are developing in procurement, sales, production, technical and R&D at our UK and European sites.
We also have various permanent and seasonal opportunities in our Salford Priors pack house and warehouse including intake, packing operatives, despatch for which we offer guaranteed minimum hours and offer more that minimum wage.
Quality assurance, ethical trading and effective customer management are really important to us to achieve our mission:
To deliver great tasting berries that will delight our customers each and every day.
We are embedding our company values in everything that we do:
- Integrity – we do the right thing; we meet industry standards
- Exceed – we over deliver
- Efficient – as experts we continuously seek to improve our supply chain processes and costs
- Innovate – we develop new varieties and other creative approaches
- Collaborate – we work closely with colleagues, customers and suppliers to build long term relationships
What we offer our employees:
- Generous holiday entitlement that increases with service;
- Learning and development opportunities;
- Employee assistance programme;
- Private medical cover;
- Corporate gym membership;
- Employee voice;
- Reward and recognition for a job well done.
If you would like a role, as a “Fruit Picker” with one of our growers, please contact the growers directly. Their details can be found on our Primary Producer Organisation Website.
- We are recruiting for a day shift and a night shift cleaner to work at our Salford Priors site. The role includes ensuring the availability of clean PPE for production employees and to work collaboratively with internal stakeholders.Apply Here »
- We are recruiting for warehouse operatives to work at our Salford Priors site. The role is responsible for moving material around our Salford Priors site efficiently and effectively.Apply Here »
- We are recruiting for a weekend administration coordinator to provide effective weekend administration support.Apply Here »
- Vacancy: Maintenance Technician Apprentice Contract: Fixed Term for apprenticeship length with option to become permanent Hours: 35 hours minimum per week, overtime […]Apply Here »