- 500g Strawberries
- 100ml red wine
- 2 Star Anise
- ½ tsp Cracked Black Pepper
- ½ tsp Lemon Zest
- 2 tbsp Dark Brown Sugar
- 100g Shortbread
- Clotted cream
- Start by preparing the strawberries by taking off the green stalk.
- Place them on a layer of tin foil and pour over red wine and add the black pepper, lemon zest and sugar.
- Then place another layer of tin foil on top and then fold the foil edges over so you make an enclosed parcel.
- To cook the strawberries, place them on the bbq after you have taken off your meat and veggies, and leave for about 20 minutes or until the strawberries have softened.
- Once strawberries are soft take off BBQ and place on a plate in the foil parcel.
- Tear open the parcel and serve in bowls then crumble over shortbread and top with clotted cream.
Please follow and like us: