- Preparation time: 20 minutes
- Standing time: 15 minutes
- Cooking time: 15 minutes
- 100 g (4 oz) plain flour
- 15 g (1/2 oz) cocoa
- 1 egg
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil plus extra for frying
- 250 ml (8 fl oz) semi skimmed milk
- 170g carton fat free Greek yogurt
- 142 g (41/2 oz) small carton readymade longlife custard
- 4 teaspoons fresh chopped mint
- 175 g (6 oz) raspberries
- 225g (8 oz) strawberries, sliced
- 50g (2 oz) dark chocolate, optional
- To make the pancakes, sift the flour and cocoa into a bowl, add the egg and egg yolk, 1 tablespoon of the oil then gradually whisk in the milk until smooth. Leave to stand for 15 minutes.
- For the filling, mix the yogurt, custard and chopped mint together. Mix the berries together in a separate bowl. Melt the chocolate if using to decorate, in a bowl set over a small saucepan of gently simmering water.
- To cook the pancakes, heat a little oil in the base of an 18 cm (7 inch), pour the excess out of the pan into a bowl then add 2-3 tablespoons of the pancake batter to the pan, tilt pan to swirl the batter over the base in a thin layer then cook until browned on the underside. Turn the pancake over and cook the second side then slide out of pan and keep hot on a plate while you cook the remaining mixture until you have 8 pancakes.
- Fold the pancakes into quarters, spoon in the yogurt mix and berries, arrange in pairs on serving plates and drizzle with melted chocolate, if using. Serve immediately.