- 25g cashew nuts / toasted pumpkin seeds.
- 1/3 punnet of your favourite berries!
- 1/2 sweet heart cabbage or 1/2 Chinese leaf cabbage
- 1 red pepper, 1 large carrot, 1 red onion, 1 pack mangetout
- 1 large handful mint
- 1 large handful coriander
- 1 lime
- Soy sauce (1-3 tablespoons)
- Sesame oil (1-3 tablespoons)
- Honey (1-3 tablespoons)
- Chicken Thighs 600g / Veggie alternative Cauliflower Head (to make steaks).
- Make the dressing / marinade; mix 1-3 tsp Honey, 1-3 tsp soy & 1-3 sesame oil, with the juice of 2 limes and mix well.
- Place chicken thighs in a bowl, and cover with half of the dressing. Toss lightly in the dressing.
- Alternatively slice the cauliflower to create cauliflower steaks .
- Place marinated chicken onto a baking tray lined with greaseproof paper / cauliflower steaks onto the lined baking tray – brush the cauliflower with the marinade. Cook in oven for 18 mins at 180 degrees C.
- Toast cashews in oven for 10 mins / pumpkin seeds in a pan with a little olive oil until they start to pop.
- Finely chop cabbage, red onion, pepper, carrot , mange tout & mix well in a large bowl.
- Chop mint and corriander and add to salad with the toasted cashews and your chosen berries. Mix well.
- Drizzle the salad generously with the remaining dressing.
Remove cooked chicken / cauliflower from oven and arrange on a plate with the dressed salad
Please follow and like us: