- 1 cup of flour
- 1 egg yolk
- 100 grams of unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoons of powdered sugar
- 2 eggs
- 5 egg yolk
- 30 g icing sugar
- 125 g dark chocolate
- 125g milk chocolate
- 125g unsalted butter, room temperature
- 340g Good nature Strawberries
- In a bowl, combine the flour together with the butter, egg yolk and powdered sugar with your hands, until obtaining a uniform dough, wrap it in plastic wrap and refrigerate for about 30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC. With the help of a rolling pin stretch the dough about 5 mm thick, cover the base and the edges of a tart mold, pierce with a fork and refrigerate again for 5 minutes.
- Bake for about 15 minutes or until the dough is lightly golden.
- Remove from oven and set aside.
- Whisk the eggs, yolks and icing sugar on high speed for 10 min after lower the speed and mix it 2 more min, meanwhile melt the chocolate and butter and set aside to cool down.
- When the egg foam is ready pour one third of the mix to the chocolate using a whisk, when it’s mixed add the rest of the foam.
- Pour the mix over it and bake again for about 15 minutes at 160 ºC.
- Once ready, let it cool.
- Finish the tart by covering it with the strawberries or any other berry of your choice.
Please follow and like us: